Backyard Family Game – The Sapo Game
The Sapo Game, furniture made of wood and metal that sits in the center of the field. Consisting of an old (face located at the back of the game), the turnstiles and the frog in the center used to play quoits of bronze, which have the ideal weight for a game aiming. The Sapo Game involves the launch and coins into the mouth of the Frog and score points.
- The court is a rectangle with the following features:
- Toad The game is placed one meter away from the wall (line)
- To each side of a line is drawn to two meters (sidelines)
- from the front of the game, forward line is drawn to four meters (line below) .
- from the front of the game (not from the Frog), forward another line is drawn at three meters (throwing line) .
- back line is drawn immediately behind Toad game.
Players: Played individually, each utilizes twelve tokens per round and release shift will give the round before the draw.
The Sapo Game – The Players:
A game of cards is made up of twelve bronze sheets and these will be provided by the judge. (The judge shall be a person who knows perfectly the Regulations.) The judge has the responsibility for approving chips you will play the game, control and condition the state of the pitch, as well as reaching the chips the player that corresponds launching.
The judge will make the game a form in which it will record the score for each successful record each participant’s public can not count points for infotainment control judges are the only people who can be on the court with the player.