Playing The Sapo Game – Video
California Sapo Game – Peruvian Game
Some attribute the origin of this game to an ancient Inca legend. In this culture the toads were revered for their magical powers. On holidays gold pieces were thrown into lakes, being that if a frog jumped and ate the piece, it turned to gold and was granted a wish to the shooter.
READ FULL HISTORY
California Sapo Game
TheSapoGame.com brings two uniques styles to the Sapo gamers in California.
- High Quality Material.
- Re-in-forced high quality leather for high coin impact.
- Two models two choose from (custom orders are available).
- Two color available. Green and Golden-Brown (custom colors are available under request).
- Wheels are installed for easy transport (see gallery)
- Custom Numbers are available in 2 and 3 digits for scoring.
- Rental is available. (see rates)
The Sapo Game is a family own business. THE SAPO GAME or “Juego del Sapo” comes to California in a very exciting model.
We want to offer a piece of Peruvian Culture to California. Although is a Peruvian game, everyone is welcome to participate, play and be part of this legendary Inca game. Toss the Coin…and SAPO!!
What people say about us
I can’t wait until I get the coin inside the “Sapo”. I am becoming a Peruvian every weekend playing with my friends.
My family enjoys playing while we BBQ. Specially my husband who brings memories back from Peru.
Love this game. The Sapo Game is fun to play. Neighbors passing by, always ask me about the origin of this game.
Thanks to The Sapo Game I will teach my kids to follow a traditional Peruvian game to their generations to come.